This week I have decided to keep things simple !!!!! I have decide to share with you all the most delicious recipe for chicken curry. This one is for anyone wants a simple healthy meal or any one who wants to impress their new bae…LOL
- Costs less than 10 pounds
- is healthy
- and it takes less than 30 mins to cook. That is what i call a triple win!!!
- 300g of chicken breast
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 4 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1/2 a bell of green/red pepper
- 1 medium onion
- 2 Tbsp fulls of Flour
- black pepper
- curry power
- 2 cubes of chicken seasoning
TIME TO GET COOKING !!!!
I would advice you to marinate the chicken over night but 30 mins – an hour should be fine too.
HOW TO MARINATE THE CHICKEN
- Cut up the chicken into small pieces
- Put the chicken in any bowel
- season with salt/ black pepper/ginger/garlic/curry powder (feel free to add extra curry)
- Then cover the bowel with some cling film/ foil paper.
- Leave chicken in the fridge to marinate over night.
When you are done you should have something that looks like this
- Heat the oil in a pan for a 3 mins on high heat.
2.Then and your already chopped onion
3.Sprinkle some salt on the onions
4. Stir for 2 mins
5. Then add your marinated chicken
6.Keep stirring for about 7 mins on medium heat till your chicken is golden brown.
7.Now it is time to add that coconut milk… Just pour it all in
8.It it time for you to season it.. add some curry, seasoning cube,salt,chili powder, lots of black pepper and just a splash of ginger and garlic. (Pls feel free to season it to your perfect taste) You can’t go wrong with this one.
9.Allow it to cook for another 5 mins on medium. This allows the coconut milk to absorb all the seasoning… REMEMBER TO KEEP STIRRING!!!
10. Time to give your sauce some consistency by thickening it. Mix your flour with a few spoons of water.. till you have a syrup like consistency
11. Add 4 Tbsp of the mixture to the sauce to thicken it.. REMEMBER TO STIR IT ALL IN !!
12. Finally add all your peppers.
13. Stir the peppers in for another 5 mins
Time for the best part severe hot with boiled rice.
Don’t worry you can thank me lata xx
DON’T FORGET TO LIKE , SHARE & LEAVE ALL COMMENTS BELOW
STAY UP TO DATE
Like my page on Facebook – Click on me to like my Facebook Page
Email me – email@example.com
Instagram- @everydaypeoplebylydia click on me to follow me on Instagram